So, you want to apply for Adsense to make some money from your blog and enjoy the life you always dream of. Who does not anyway? That’s the dream of every blogger to get AdSense Approval. But, wait. I’ve to tell you something. That’s not easy. Google AdSense is very strict when it comes to approving a new application. Everyone is trying to trick AdSense to get approved so they have made the process very hard.
Importance Thing before Applying for Google Adsense
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account using WordPress Blog Website
- Select Domain name as .com .net as they are best one for Adsense
- Try to use simple & Attractive WordPress Theme
- Register your website to Google Webmaster Tools
- Use Google Analytics Code in Website
- Don’t use any
advertisementscript that effect Google Adsense
If your website follows all these rules you can apply for Google Adsense ads for your website.
How to Apply for Google Adsense
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going toAdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
- If you’re more the one site, then consider applying with the best site.
- Your content should be written in English or otherAdsense supported languages.
- Give your actual information while applying for the Adsense account.
- Your age must be 18 years or above to participate in the Adsense Program.
- Sometimes Google requires 6 months of older domain in certain countries including China & India.
- Avoid Paid Traffic. (Adsense doesn’t require a lot of traffic)
- Don’t use a copyrighted image, Use Images with Credits.
Once your site is compatible with all the above facts, then apply for the Adsense Account Approval process takes 24 to 48 hours now. As soon as you’ve got Adsense account, you can use Adsense ads on other sites owned by you. That’s why you might have noticed that some low-quality sites contain Adsense Ads. But that is not a good idea, Always ensure that your site is compatible with Adsense policy before adding Ads. Adsense may ban your account if they find something wrong on your site.