A comprehensive content marketing strategy includes paid, earned, and owned media. Digital marketers know this as the digital marketing trifecta:
2019 Hack to Increase Traffic on Website
I’m sharing the 2018-19 best hacks to drive traffic in to website from social media accounts.
1. Social Media Engagement
When it comes to social media, the main question you should ask yourself is, “what channels are my audience spending time on?” Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr. Where does it stop?
These channels are “owned media” because brands have full control of their respective accounts and distribution efforts.
One recent survey found that driving traffic to your website is the third biggest reason to use social media, behind increasing brand awareness and enhancing customer relationships.
Ways to engage your audience:
- Auto-publishing new blog updates on all of your social networks (which have a call-to-action to your landing page)
- Posting “how-to” videos and articles on Facebook (with links and/or a call-to-action to your landing page)
- Starting and contributing to relevant LinkedIn discussions. Given that LinkedIn is considered more of a professional social platform, be careful with promoting your product. Focus more on educating others, demonstrating your expertise, and only posting landing page links sparingly.
- Hosting a Twitter chat or Q&A Webinar with links to your landing page. An added benefit with Q&A Webinars is that they require very little preparation compared to traditional webinars. They also provide a great opportunity to learn about prospects and your customer base.
In the end, social media is meant to be social. But if you do it right, your unpaid landing page traffic and sales can reap the rewards.
2. Email Marketing: Who Said It’s Dead?
You may become irritated whenever you receive a marketing email out of the blue, but there’s a reason marketers continue to use the platform to spread their message and reach a segmented audience: It still works!
Some statistics for you to consider that prove email marketing is far from dead:
- One survey shows that email marketing is 40 times more successful at acquiring new clients than Facebook or Twitter
- 81% of surveyed U.S. digital shoppers were at least somewhat likely to make additional purchases as a result of targeted emails
- Email has the highest conversion rate (66%) when compared to social media and direct mail for purchases made as a result of a targeted message
So the next time you hesitate to send that bi-weekly email blast, just press send.
3. My Ultimate Hack 2019
Well i’m selling round about 10 products a day. I’m using a small tactic that can help you to sale lot of products an a day. Simply get followers in social media specially Instagram. Instagram is the best platform to sell good and products on social media.
As instagram supports lot of websites like Webx, Weebly and WordPress and facebook. In which you can feature out your products and boost sales. Most store websites connect instagram , facebook and WordPress website to boost their sales. Learn more about it from there instagram Business Profile Sales.