Instagram is widely used social media network now a days. In particular, businesses belonging to the fashion, travel, or food industry have a terrific opportunity to engage with their audience on the app you can download for free is –Instagram its is available for both Android and IOS.
Deactivating instagram account from an app is not possible till now, People can perform this action but im sharing an easy way that can help you to deactivate instagram account from Mobile and desktop in an easy way.
How to Temporarily Deactivate Instagram Account
- Log into Instagram on a mobile browser or on a computer (you can’t deactivate your account from within the app itself from Android or IOS)
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and select ‘Edit Profile’
- From this list select ‘Temporarily disable my account’
- You’ll be asked to enter your password and to submit a reason for deactivating your account
- Hit ‘Temporarily Disable Account’ and you’re done.
You can delete the account for some couple of time and after that you can recover it within a one month.
How to Recover Instagram Account
To recover your deleted or Temporary disabled instagram account you need to follow the steps given below
- Go to the Instagram.com from desktop or Open up your instagram application
- Insert your username/email and password
- Click on the login button.
Remember that if you haven’t turn on your account in 1 month after deactivating it your account will be deleted and if you recently deactivated your account and you are going to reactive it then you can deactivate it again for 7 days after that you can deactivate it again.