outube is the best platform for videos. Everyone upload videos on youtube, But there are different option while uploading a video which plays important role. Youtube video can be Public Private & Unlisted. The question rise that what are unlisted videos?
What is YouTube Unlisted Video?
YouTube unlisted video is just like private video but people can see it. Yeah people with the link can only see the specific video. You’r thinking that why should i use such unlisted video on youtube?
The purpose of using unlisted video is on websites. Developers create many tutorials websites on which they embed YouTube videos. So people on the page can only view that videos but they are not available on YouTube channel i.e that videos are not visible to everyone on YouTube channel.
Many websites are using such videos are Udacity & Codecademy are using unlisted videos on their website to teach people. The biggest advantage of using Unlisted videos are they are speedy rather then uploading a video on your web hosting, it makes server slow and video takes to much time to load.
How I can Create YouTube Unlisted Video?
You can choose to make any of your uploads an unlisted video in your YouTube Account settings. Here’s how:
- Sign into your YouTube Account
- Go to your My Videos page
- Select the video which you’d like to make an unlisted video. Click the Edit button to access the video’s settings.
- Go to the Privacy section of the page. There you’ll see the option to mark you video as “unlisted”, “public”, or “private”. Select unlisted.
- Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button. Once you’ve done this your video will be an unlisted video.
After that you can embed the video in your website or blog. You can also use monitization on Unlisted YouTube videos.