Google Adsense is one of the top earning platform. Beginners of pakistan start their freelancing through YouTube Monization.
People can easily earn money online by uploading youtube videos and getting views and clicks turn them in to Dollars is the most easiest way,
YouTube Monetization with AdSense
Monetizing your YouTube videos with Google AdSense is one of the most common and easy ways to make money from your YouTube videos.
Once you have associated yourYouTube channelwith an AdSense account, you will have the option to submit your videos for monetization.
Your video will be approved for monetization if it passes YouTube monetizationrequirements. General criteria of meeting such requirements include provisions that your videos to be advertiser-friendly, and that you own the rights to the content to use it commercially.
In this tutorial, I will walk you through steps that you need to complete to monetize YouTube videos and start making money from your videos.
Summary of Steps – YouTube with AdSense
Here’s the summary of steps to associate YouTube account with AdSense for monetization if you know your way around both YouTube and AdSense.
- Go to your YouTube dashboard by clicking on your YouTube account icon and Creator Studio.
- From your Creator Studio dashboard, go to theMonetisation pageunder Channel Menu on your left sidebar (Channel>Monetisation)
- Under the “Guidelines and Information” section, you will see information about FAQ – “How will I be paid?”.
- Click on theAdSense Association pageand follow the next step that directs you to AdSense and YouTube association page.
- Sign in with the Google Account that has AdSense enabled and the one that you want to associate with your channel.
- Once you have logged in, click to Accept the association on the page.
- You will now be redirected to your YouTube account and soon receive message and notifications to enable monetizations for your videos.
Follow the detailed guide below with all the steps that are involved in the YouTube monetization process with AdSense.
My Earning is Stuck at $0.00
I hear most of the new members of YouTube , that heir earning is stuck at $0.00. Why this happens?
YouTube just changed their policies in 2017 end. According to them your Youtube Channel must have at least 10,000 Views and 20 subscribers for that.
I just created a new channel just to check Monitization and i see this error. Now Remember Your Old views will not be considered like my channel had 156 Views iin 2 Days but after monitization it shows 0 and now it consider the views.
YouTube Showing Metrics on YouTube Analytics Revenue Report
AdSense will soon no longer show YouTube metrics. The best place to see your estimated earnings and other monetization metrics is the YouTube Analytics Revenue report.
- Sign in to YouTube Account. If you haven’t tried the beta,learn more.
- In the left menu, clickAnalytics.
- Click theRevenuetab to see revenue info cards:
- Your estimated revenue:This shows how much you’re earning, including revenue from all Google-sold ads, transactions, and subscriptions. It does not include partner-sold and partner-served ads. This number may be adjusted and may not match your final AdSense payments.
- Monthly estimated revenue:This shows how much your channel has earned in the last six months. For ongoing months and months without finalized payments, revenue is estimated and subject to change.
- Estimated monetized playbacks:This shows how many times a viewer saw at least 1 ad while watching a video. This estimate includes cases where a viewer quits watching during the pre-roll ad.
- Top-earning videos:This shows videos with the highest estimated revenue for the time period.
- Revenue sources:This shows how you’re making money with YouTube.
- Ad types:This shows what ad formats are shown on your channel.
- Transactions:This shows estimated transaction revenue, including money from paid content and Super Chat, minus any refunds to partners.
- Click on the cards to get a deeper dive.
In this way you can use Google Analytics to view your revenue reports. Remember that you will still use Google Adsense account for Payment Methods, If you sale it or delete it your monitization will be canceled.