Over 60 million people worldwide choose WordPress.com to create their websites. WordPress is is the best
Refer.WordPress.com is a program whereby you can promote WordPress.com and Jetpack to your clients and earn referral rewards for your loyalty. We created it forWordPress professionals, including site and plugin developers, designers, and theme creators.
How to Create a Affiliate Program Account?
Goto WordPress Affiliate Website and login using using wordpress.com account if you don’t have an account create a new account.
What You’ll Get as a Member
- 20% for Every Convert
Earn 20% of all the revenues your referral generates. That kind of percentage can add up quickly!
- Unlimited Referrals
The sky’s the limit! Refer as many clients and contacts as you can, and get paid for every Premium sale you refer.
- Intuitive Dashboard
Launch and manage your campaigns from your Dashboard. Track your traffic, view detailed statistics, customize reports, check your payments, & more.
How it Works=
- Goto WordPress Affiliate Website and Create your WordPress Affiliate Account.
- Then select WordPress banner tab and choose your desire banner.
- After that go to WordPress Widget area and select html widget
- Paste the code and banner will be displayed.
How to Get Commission Earning
Earnings payments can have the following statuses:
- Unpaid: Payment is on hold until the end of the current month.
- Paid: Payment has been processed through PayPal.
- Pending (Missing Tax Info): Payment is pending due to missing information.You can provide tax information in the settings screen.
- Pending (Invalid PayPal): Payment processing has failed due to an invalid PayPal address. You can correct the PayPal address in the settings screen.
Tips for Success
- Publish regularly — readers appreciate consistency.
- Be sure to display social sharing icons for networks such as Twitter and Facebook to make it easy for readers to share your posts.
- Need some sponsored post ideas? Be sure to follow the WordPress.com Blog, Jetpack News, and the WooCommerce.com Blog for the latest tips and new features.
- Deep Linking is now available! We are very excited to announce a new link structure that makes it easier for you to promote our products. Simply add ?aff=[AFFILIATEID] to the end of any link on WordPress.com, Jetpack or WooCommerce.com and your referrals will be tracked to your account.